Drinking Driving Solicitor Brighton & Hove
Crosby & Woods are able to offer advice, assistance and advocacy for all road traffic offences including drink driving offences.
We appreciate that a driving licence can be of immense importance to people whether it be for work or personal reasons. Being arrested for drink driving can be daunting and, if charged, the court date can become a long agonising wait, especially for those who have never been in a court room before who simply want to know what the likely outcome will be.
- We offer a fixed fee service of £250 & VAT to any person who has been charged with a drink driving offence and is due to appear at Brighton Magistrates' Court, where they intend to plead guilty. We include in this fee, a pre-court meeting with a drink driving solicitor when we will take your full instructions, as we appreciate that everyone's case is very different.
- We will listen very carefully to enable us to prepare your mitigation for court and will discuss the likely outcome of the court hearing to ensure that you are fully prepared.
- We will attend court with you when we will provide robust representation to keep the length of disqualification and sanction to a minimum.
- We can provide the same service for those due to appear before Crawley, Worthing or Eastbourne for £350 & VAT and any other court by quotation.
- We can also provide a drink driving solicitor for those who wish to plead not guilty and will give you a clear quote for these services dependant on the complexity of your case.
Call now for clear and confidential advice or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"I was going to represent myself for the charge of drinking under the
influence of alcohol but decided to try find a solicitor as I feared in
front of a judge I would stumble on my words with my regrets on the
I had searched around a few solicitors and the fee's were astronomical! I got in touch with Lucinda who was non judgmental and charged a very fair price. On the court day, before the case hearing she spent time with me (also responded to emails before the day) she listened intently to the responses to her questions and conveyed them to the judge in a superb manner.
I would not hesitate to contact (or refer) Lucinda again should the need arise for myself (or others) in a speciality of Crosby woods.
Court is not a nice experience but due to Lucinda's professionalism and efficiency. The whole experience was a lot less daunting and thankfully she managed to gain a result would never have imagined.
Thank you so much!"
Anon- May 2016