Road Traffic Offences
Our Criminal Department has vast experience and a renowned success rate for all Road Traffic Offences.
We can provide you with advice and assistance including representation at court or police station in relation to any road traffic matter including the following:-
- Failing to Stop after an accident
- Failing to Report an accident
- Drink Driving
- Drug Driving
- Driving Whilst Disqualified
- Failing to provide information as to the identity of the driver
- Traffic lights and sign offences
- Driving without Due Care and Attention (Careless Driving)
- Dangerous Driving
- Driving without a licence
- Driving without an MOT certificate
- Driving without insurance
- Totting up offences
- Exceptional hardship cases
- Special Reasons hearing
If you have received a Notice of Intended Prosecution, are due to be arrested or interviewed under caution or have received a court summons, contact us now to book a road traffic consultation.
Lucinda Dore, Solicitor and Partner of this firm has a successful reputation for providing advice and assistance in relation to all road traffic offences. Lucinda can be contacted at the office on 01273 734 600 or via email email@example.com
We will always agree a fixed fee with you where possible.