Solicitors and Lawyers Brighton & Hove
Crosby and Woods is a firm of solicitors based in Brighton & Hove, Sussex, that offers a full and comprehensive range of specialised legal services.
Crosby and Woods is a firm of solicitors and lawyers based in Brighton & Hove, Sussex, that offers a full and comprehensive range of specialised legal services.
Crosby and Woods are proud to be an accredited member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS), the most important benchmark of quality for residential conveyancing.
For a free first, no obligation discussion of your matter, please call: 01273 734 600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a fully itemised and no obligation conveyancing quotation 7 days a week and outside of normal office hours too, please email your sale and purchase details to email@example.com and we will provide one to you based on that information by return email.
‘Want to join us on the beach’? - click here to let us help you make
that happen by obtaining a quotation for all of your Conveyancing needs
Latest Blog Posts
Divorce Day- What is it and why does it happen?
23rd January 2019
According to the ONS figures, unreasonable behaviour was cited as the most common reason for both heterosexual and same-sex divorce.
Around 52 per cent of wives and 37 per cent of husbands petitioned on these grounds in opposite-sex marriages, while for same-sex couples the figures stand at 83 per cent for women and 73 per cent among men.
How we will deal with you and your matter
- We will always offer you a free, no obligation, first telephone or face to face meeting to discuss your matter
- You will always be advised at all times by an experienced legal professional
- We will endeavour to achieve the result and outcome you require
- We will do our best to always give you realistic cost estimates when acting for you and to then keep to them
- We will update you of all developments as they happen on your matter
Crosby & Woods are always interested in speaking to good quality lawyers of any specialism who would like to consider joining the firm.