Employment Law Advice- Employers
Employment Law Advice for Employers
Whether you are a new business, restructuring or looking to expand, we can offer to assist you with this constantly changing area of law. We keep ahead of the complexities of employment law and offer no nonsense practical advice.
We aim to reduce your costs by offering a fixed fee rate where possible. Our expertise ranges from everyday employment law problems to assisting with HR and offering in-house training.
We can assist your business with the following:
- Drafting Contracts, Policies and Handbooks
- Directors Service Agreements
- Disciplinary, Capability and Grievance Procedures
- Performance Management
- Sickness and Absence Management
- Redundancy and Restructuring
- Restraint of Trade and Confidentiality
- Employment Status and Agency Workers
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Drafting Settlement Agreements
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE)
We offer one-off advice or can be on hand as outsourced employment support, making employment law understandable and easy to implement.
We offer a free initial chat on the same day with no obligation to proceed. We also offer a fixed fee initial meeting to discuss your issues face to face, either at our local offices or at your premises.
We will aim to keep costs down, where possible, and can offer a fixed fee (for non-contentious matters) in advance so that there are no hidden surprises.