Crosby & Woods are able to offer advice, assistance and advocacy for all road traffic offences including Dangerous Driving offences.
We appreciate that a driving licence can be of immense importance to people whether it be for work or personal reasons.
Being arrested for dangerous driving can be daunting and, if charged, the court date can become a long agonising wait, especially for those who have never been in a court room before who simply want to know what the likely outcome will be.
Any driver commits a Dangerous Driving offence, if the court is of the opinion that their driving fell far below what would be expected of a competent and careful driver and that it would be obvious to a competent and careful driver that driving in that way would be dangerous.
- Any conviction for such an offence will result in a Disqualification from driving (unless we are able to argue that you have Special Reasons not to be disqualified from driving) for at least one year. Most convictions result in a community penalty punishment such as unpaid work in the community or an electronically monitored curfew or in the worst cases up to two years imprisonment.
- We will be able to attend the police station for any person who has been asked to attend an interview under caution for this offence. We can usually agree a fixed fee with you dependent on the police station you are asked to attend and the complexity of the case, this means you know where you stand at the outset.
- If charged with Dangerous Driving we will be able to attend any court with you and represent you. We can usually agree a fixed fee with you for straight forward dangerous driving offences.
- We will listen very carefully to enable us to prepare your mitigation for court and will discuss the likely outcome of the court hearing to ensure that you are fully prepared.
- We will provide robust representation to keep the length of disqualification and sanction to a minimum if appropriate and help defend your case if you wish to plead Not Guilty.