Solicitors and Lawyers Brighton & Hove
Crosby and Woods is a firm of solicitors based in Brighton & Hove, Sussex, that offers a full and comprehensive range of specialised legal services.
Crosby and Woods is a firm of solicitors and lawyers based in Brighton & Hove, Sussex, that offers a full and comprehensive range of specialised legal services.
Crosby and Woods are proud to be an accredited member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS), the most important benchmark of quality for residential conveyancing.
For a free first, no obligation discussion of your matter, please call: 01273 734 600 or email: email@example.com
To obtain a fully itemised and no obligation conveyancing quotation 7 days a week and outside of normal office hours too, please email your sale and purchase details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide one to you based on that information by return email.
‘Want to join us on the beach’? - click here to let us help you make
that happen by obtaining a quotation for all of your Conveyancing needs
Latest Blog Posts
Rise in State pension age- what could this mean for you?
13th September 2017
Last month on the 19th July it was announced that the UK State pension age rise to 68 is proposed to be phased in earlier than was previously expected. This change would affect those born between 6th April 1970 and 5th April 1978 and for anyone born outside of these dates, they will have to wait for future announcements to be made to find out what their pension age will be.
How we will deal with you and your matter
- We will always offer you a free, no obligation, first telephone or face to face meeting to discuss your matter
- You will always be advised at all times by an experienced legal professional
- We will endeavour to achieve the result and outcome you require
- We will do our best to always give you realistic cost estimates when acting for you and to then keep to them
- We will update you of all developments as they happen on your matter
Crosby & Woods are always interested in speaking to good quality lawyers of any specialism who would like to consider joining the firm.